We are pleased that you want to participate in our exhibitions.
These are just some clarification and guidance to help you uploading your photos.
1. Please use the English alphabet in your application.
If you have already participated in our exhibitions, or any exhibition organized by Photo club 202, or Photo club Bor you don’t need to register again. Use the wright part of screen, type your User name and Password and log in.
If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot your password?” enter your username and e-mail in which you want to reach a new password. In this case you must know your username. Please check SPAM emails.
If you have forgotten your username and password, then send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will get a new password. Again, make sure you check SPAM messages.
If you are new participant at our exhibitions, please fill in the online application form at the left part of the screen. You have two columns for the address if your address contains more data. This is important in order to receive your catalog on your exact address.
Use UPPER CASE on the bottom of the application form. After completing the application form you will get an e-mail with your password. Keep it for the next exhibitions. Please check your SPAM messages.
3. Preparation of photos
Please prepare your photos in JPG format, 1920 pixels on long side, be sure that the total size does not exceed 2 megabytes. Set compression on 7-10.
After logging in, the application form goes directly to the upload page.
Choose one of buttons with the letters (Sections of the exhibition) at the top. In the field “Title” write the Title of your photo. Click on A1 (or B1, C1… depending on the section you choose). It will open a browser to your photo. Upload one photo after another. After finishing one section, choose another and repeat procedure as many times as you have sections and photos.
After uploading click on the Pay button to make a payment.
5. On the right you have several buttons. You can return to the application form, you can go to a page for paying, ask fir report about uploaded photos or click “Log Out” which serves to disconnect from your account, to be able to upload pictures for someone else. This is very important for authors who upload photos for more authors.
6. On the “Report of upload photos” you can make the last verification. Please check names and photos that correspond to the given topic. If you made a mistake, mistakenly upload the wrong photo; delete the photo by clicking the red X. Then return to the upload page on the “Return to the upload form” and upload the image you want. If you have a problem, do the “Log Out” and change the browser you use (“Mozilla Firefox”, “Google Chrome”, “Windows Internet Explorer” …). Log in again to the “upload” page and set the right image.
If you mistake the name of photos or does not give names to your images, then the program automatically assigned serial numbers as the title of the photo. In that case, on the preview page, click on the title of the photo (which is located below the photo), and change the name of photography. Write the new name, photo and press the “Yes” button.
From this page you can also pay the registration fee and you can disconnect from the program.
7. On the first page of our website you have the “LIST OF AUTHORS”, where you can check your status in the exhibition.
8. When you make a payment, for the short time your name will be transferred to the list of authors who have paid the entry fee. Also on this page you have a button for payment.
9. We hope that we help you to easily upload your photos.
In case of any problem you can ask for support at email@example.com or you can send photos via e-mail.
10. Welcome to our exhibition I thank you for your confidence.